Saturday, March 01, 2014

Special One


 
Wondering about things is nothing new,

But thinking about you is something I knew,

From the first time we met,

Till the last moment of greet,

I always made sure to take a glance,

Without missing a single chance,

Your eyes seems to be mysterious,

But i know you are never serious.

 

When you take me in your arms,

Your chest gives me enough warm,

The time when my lips met yours,

That sweet kiss was all my cure,

With you, i loved walking in the park,

Like a symphony playing in the dark,

You have turned into my new dose,

Not too far yet too close.

 

People come and go through life,

You’re something who keeps running through my mind,

For I just want to spend my life with you,

But I’m still waiting in the longest quene,

You make me laugh and make me cry,

But I won’t leave, that I will definitely try,

Because for the time I spended with you were special,

Like a white marrying a racial.