Sunday, March 16, 2014

Heart Ache


I hate how he manages to get me back,
When he knows I’m in a mood to slap,
The way he just know the right thing to say,
With all my feeling displayed in an array.
 
How I miss him every moment he gets out of sight,
How I get lost in his thoughts and things seem right,
The feeling of eternity and security in his arms is true,
I fear to let myself fall for him and things get screw.
 
The warmth of his touch gushing through my heart,
Hiding all this is an ultimate art,
Tears roll down my cheeks when I’m torn apart,
It’s good to see you turning into a new part.
 
The way he makes me feels in his presence,
He makes sure to fill the space in his absence,
The way he pretends not to care and that I’m Mad,
I don’t like him hiding feeling engraved inside.
 
I told you I can ease your pain unless u trust me to some extent,
The pain of hatred and breaking, I want to prevent,
The love bond we share is fucking amazing,
Like an electrifying gush down the body, something too crazy.

Feel Connected... Stay Connected