Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Love You


 

With the passing time I’m losing my essence,
The motive and reason for my existence,
For a moment I thought of living a life,
Where everything will be perfectly right,
I loved you with all the madness I had,
But maybe that never worked for you, it’s sad.
 
We fought, tears roll down my cheeks,
But there was no one to hold, mere silence and peace,
I wonder if that was me or you who dint care,
Whatever the reason might be, I’m still scared.
I remember I was angry with you,
On something you disapproved,
You said you love me with all it takes,
Maybe that was my mistake.
People said strong you are to be alone,
How to say it affected me as a whole,
The moments we shared can never be forgotten nor turn old,
Even when things get bad and our love gets cold.
 
And I had to let you know so you will not forget,
That when I say “I love you” I mean that nugget,
I can prove it through time if I get a chance
What matters really are we being together atlast.
 
 

Feel Connected... Stay Connected