Monday, August 18, 2014

Falling so hard...!!!

As each day passed I felt so empty and alone,
You touched my heart that I thought was stone,
Your words became so appealing,
One could not help but start drooling,
A prince was all I wanted and needed,
Expectations is what you exceeded..

My feelings couldn't be denied,
In your arms ; I wanna reside,
I haven't felt this way in a while,
All I can do is walk around with a smile.

Everyday I feel so good inside,
I cant wait till the day I be by your side,
As far as the future, we cannot see,
but together forever we will always be..

Like I said before about my prince,
You are the one, no need to convince.
Although I do not want to rush,
I cant help but tell everyone you are my crush,
You are my Prince Charming,
This feeling are truly mesmerizing..

I cant believe; Im falling so hard,
Living at far; way more than a yard,
I'll be sad until we can be face to face;
But u still got me wanting to be in your embrace.

Feel Connected... Stay Connected